ValueMentor is looking for experienced PCI QSA who can join immediately.
The PCI QSA performs security assessments of client IT environments against various PCI SSC standards and regulations including PCI DSS, PA- DSS, P2PE etc. The PCI QSA performs these assessments both remotely and at client sites, gathering evidence of controls in place to assess the controls and identify gaps.
Job Responsibilities of PCI QSA Consultant
- Interface with clients to review and analyze complex systems (Applications, operating systems, databases, and Networking devices), to identify risks and vulnerabilities within the client environments.
- Able to analyze cardholder data flows (business and application data flows) and accordingly identify the risks to cardholder data.
- Provide in- house training to clients on PCI DSS awareness
- Work independently to collect, consolidate and analyze evidences of clients PCI DSS compliance and meet the internal quality assurance requirements.
- Produce final reports on compliance to detail the controls observed during security assessments in accordance with various security standards and regulations (PCI DSS, PA- DSS, P2PE.)
- Extensive travel to client sites as needed DESIRED SKILLS.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as QSA.
- Overall 8 years of Information security experience
Type Of Job: Full Time
Work Location: UAE
Please send your CVs to [email protected]tor.com with the subject line: “Resume: PCI QSA Consultant”