We are looking for a 2-3years experienced QRadar Engineer who can join immediately.
- 2-3 Years of Experience working as an Analyst in a Global SOC..
- Proficient in incident management and response.
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (IBM-QRadar).
- Build and deploy data protection strategy and DLP management.
- Emergency response execution.
- Identify new risks and deployment of use cases.
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls.
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause.
- Experience in threat management.
- Analyze alerts to qualify them to ascertain if they are false positives or incidents requiring response.
- Ability to detect cyber-attack and respond to incidents in a timely fashion.
- Study log formats and interpret them with a view to identify and detect suspicious activity.
- Creating Queries, Filters, Reports, and Rules.
- Work interactively with Analysts team to ensure incidents are mitigated or responded to in a timely manner.
- Work closely with SOC team to fine tune alerts for reduction of false positives.
- Knowledge about Enterprise Security Architectures, different security controls.
- Intermediate -Networking skills.
- Any Foundational Cyber security certification like CEH, CND, CHFI, Security +.
Good To Have:
- Q-radar Certified Administrator Certification
Immediate joiners preferred
If interested kindly send your updated resumes to [email protected] with subject line : “Resume – QRadar Engineer”.
Also Mention the following details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Notice Period :