The Quality Assurance Analyst will review reports provided by Security Consultants and work closely with them to resolve issues. The QA Analyst will also support by contributing to various technical development projects and maintaining a robust quality assurance program.
- Evaluate reports provided by Security Team including PCI Reports, Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) Scan Reports, and Security Assessment Reports.
- Document and present QA findings to the team.
- Provide status reports for consistent findings and proposed solutions to the team lead.
- Interact with the Security Team to confirm findings and resolve misunderstandings resulting from the review.
- Review and analyze complex systems (Applications, operating systems, databases, and Networking devices), to identify risks and vulnerabilities within the customer environments.
- Able to analyze cardholder data flows (business and application data flows) and accordingly identify the risks to cardholder data.
- Work independently to collect, consolidate and analyze evidences for the reports and meet the internal quality assurance requirements.
- Minimum of 2+ years of hands-on security assessment, quality assurance, security consulting or security audit experience.
- Industry certifications (such as CISSP / CISA / CISM / ISO27001 LA / ISO27001 LI).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
2-3 years relevant experience in sales and marketing
Immediate joiners preferred
Work from Home is applicable
If interested kindly send your updated resumes to [email protected] with subject line : “Resume – Quality Assurance Analyst – Information Security”.
Also Mention the following details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Notice Period :