Value Mentor is looking for Senior Penetration Tester. As a penetration tester, you will need to :
- Understand complex computer systems and technical cyber security terms.
- Carry out remote testing of a client’s network or onsite testing of their infrastructure to expose weaknesses in security.
- Work with clients to determine their requirements from the test, for example the number and type of systems they would like testing.
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts and tests.
- Advise on methods to fix or lower security risks to systems.
- Consider the impact your ‘attack’ will have on the business and its users.
- Create reports and recommendations from your findings.
- Present your findings, risks and conclusions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand how the flaws that you identify could affect a business, or business function, if they’re not fixed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent spoken and written communication to explain your methods to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Network, Applications (Web & Mobile), and Wireless Penetration testing.
- Knowledge of evasive methodologies is a huge plus.
- Proficiency in at least one language for writing tools, even better, you have a GitHub full of hackery.
- Attention to detail, to be able to plan and execute tests whilst considering client requirements.
- The ability to think creatively and strategically to penetrate security systems.
- Good time management and organizational skills to meet strict client deadlines.
- Ethical integrity to be trusted with a high level of confidential information.
- Commitment to continuously updating your technical knowledge base
- Teamwork skills, to support colleagues and share techniques
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the persistence to apply different techniques to get the job done.
- Ability to be a self-starter, but also work with a team during operations
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks such as HIPPA, GDPR, PCI etc.
4-5 years of relevant experience.
Relevant degree, in-depth knowledge of computer operating systems and at least four to five years of experience in a role related to information security.
Useful degree subjects include:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Forensic Computing
- Computing and Information Systems
- Network Management
- Computer Systems Engineering.
Any one among the following certificate is required
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) Certification
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT)
Please send your CVs to [email protected] with the subject line: “Resume: Senior Penetration Tester”
Also mention the following details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Notice Period :