- Run the proposal creation process for the responses to RFPs, RFQs and RFIs received.
- Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs/RFQs/other informal proposal requests.
- Develop concise, compelling, credible and persuasive proposal narratives (e.g., technical approach, management approach, past performance, and executive summary).
- Work with the proposal team to support the sales team with client-facing, written communications.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to extract highly-technical information and convert into effective proposal content per solicitation requirements.
- Review proposals for effectiveness (e.g., clarity, readability, accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliancy) as well as style (e.g., grammar, punctuation, word usage, sentence structure, and spelling).
- Follow processes, templates, standards, and best practices to successfully bid projects in a timely manner and provides suggestions as needed.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library.
- Develop business development content (e.g., white papers, case studies and other materials) as needed.
- Create and maintain a library of responses.
- Coordinate and maintain library of frequently used corporate documents (manuals, policies and procedures) ensuring most current versioning and clean editing.
- Excellent command over English language.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Great spelling, punctuation and grammar abilities, as well as the ability to write succinctly and boil complex ideas down into simple explanations.
- Ability to determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal.
- Ability to meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates.
- Self-starter, multitasker, team player, ability to work well under pressure and to follow through on tasks.
- Ability to apply sound judgement and decision-making skills to escalate or independently resolve issues as appropriate.
- Must be willing to take additional responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to engage with senior technical and upper management to obtain necessary information.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from an accredited institution (Required)
- 1-2 years of technical writing experience (Desirable)
Type of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Infopark,Thrissur
Immediate joiners preferred
If interested kindly send your updated resumes to [email protected] with subject line : ” Technical Writer/Proposal Writer “.
Also Mention the following details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Notice Period :